Lowest “All-In” Price In Town — No Hidden Fees; Special Offer Available Only at LightsFC.com/2Pack Until Inventory Expires.
Las Vegas (NV) — Las Vegas is a soccer city, and we already knew that. But according to Mayor Goodman it’s now time to prove it to the rest of the county!
In an effort to support all levels of local soccer, the Las Vegas Lights FC announced today a one-of-a-kind “two-pack” ticket offer for local soccer fans featuring Leagues Cup and Lights FC action. Two-pack ticket packages are currently available (while supplies last) at the following price points viaLightsFC.com/2Pack:
* $35 (All-In Cost): Lower-Bowl End Zone Seating (Leagues Cup) and Supporters Section (Lights FC).
* $55 (All-In Cost): Lower-Bowl Sideline Seating (Leagues Cup) and Lower Midfield (Lights FC) “Mayor Goodman has issued a challenge to our community to prove what we already know to be correct — that Las Vegas is a great soccer city,” said Lights FC Owner & C.E.O. Brett Lashbrook. “She has been soccer’s number one supporter locally and Lights FC wouldn’t exist without her support, guidance and will to make it happen.”
“September is shaping up to be a big month for professional soccer in Las Vegas with the exciting Lights FC and the Leagues Cup Final,” Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman said. “I encourage everyone to get out and show how much Las Vegas loves soccer and major league sports!”
The first-ever Leagues Cup, the new annual competition between Major League Soccer and Liga MX, will culminate in Las Vegas with the Leagues Cup Final on Wednesday, September 18th at Sam Boyd Stadium. Featuring teams from both MLS and Liga MX (Mexico’s top division) the final will pit the winner of the August 20th semifinals: (i) Club América vs. Tigres UANL and (ii) LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul.
Las Vegas Lights FC has three home matches in September for fans to choose:
* Saturday, September 7th vs. El Paso Locomotive FC ($10,000 Helicopter Drop Night)
* Wednesday, September 11th vs. Phoenix Rising FC (Salute to Local Heroes Night)
* Saturday, September 14th vs. Fresno FC (Hispanic Heritage Night)
Existing Lights FC season ticket members are eligible to receive a discounted Leagues Cup Final ticket. Additional information will be e-mailed directly to those individuals.
ABOUT LEAGUES CUP
Leagues Cup is the new, annual single-elimination competition featuring clubs from Major League Soccer and Liga MX, the two top soccer leagues in North America. Sanctioned by the Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf), the 2019 inaugural edition will culminate with the League Cup Final on September 18 in Las Vegas. Leagues Cup will expand from eight teams in 2019 to 16 teams in 2020. For more information, visit www.LeaguesCup.com.
ABOUT LAS VEGAS LIGHTS FC Lights FC brought to Las Vegas the highest level of soccer with its debut in 2018 as part of the United Soccer League. In its inaugural campaign, Lights FC was one of only 6 teams in the league to average over 7,000 fans per game by attracting 123,529 spectators (7,266 per game) to Cashman Field. For the second season in team history, US Men’s National team legend Eric Wynalda was hired as the team’s new manager, bringing added excitement to 2019 by winning his first game coaching Lights FC in dominant fashion 5-1 against 2017 MLS Cup champions Toronto FC.