LAS VEGAS (November 20, 2018) – Who doesn’t love a good sale? Those wanting to book the best rates of 2019 at MGM Resorts’ destinations, including Bellagio, ARIA and MGM Grand, should visit the MGM Resorts website beginning November 20 for the company’s Black Friday/Cyber
Monday Week deals for up to 50% off rates. Promotion begins Tuesday, November 20 at 2 p.m. PST and ends Monday, December 3 at 10 a.m. PST.
The Vegas experience is filled with energy, excitement and “wow” moments. By booking these special room rates, guests can use the savings to enjoy more of what they come to Las Vegas for – the spas, dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife, that is second to none in the world. In addition, guests who act fast and book a room during this promotional period will receive exclusive email entertainment offers.
- Black Friday through Cyber Week
- Begins November 20, 2018 at 2 p.m. PST and ends Monday, December 3, 2018 at 10 a.m. PST
- Participating resorts: Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, *Park MGM, The Mirage, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus Circus
- *Note* Park MGM begins Neon Friday November 21, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST
- Cyber Week Only
- Begins November 24, 2018 at 2 p.m. PST and ends Monday, December 3, 2018 at 10 a.m. PST
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 28 unique hotel offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. Expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, the company in 2018 opened MGM Springfield in Massachusetts, MGM COTAI in Macau, and the first Bellagio-branded hotel in Shanghai. The 81,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information visit us at www.mgmresorts.com.