Las Vegas (November 26, 2018) – Following in the footsteps of its six Las Vegas Valley locations, The Habit Burger Grill will soon debut its award-winning Charburgers near the Nellis Crossing community. Slated to open December 2018, The Habit features exceptional flavor from chargrilling over an open flame and a highly differentiated customer experience by combining a commitment to quality, genuine hospitality, in a warm and inviting atmosphere, all at an exceptional value. From Charburgers to sandwiches and salads, all custom-built and made-to-order, Las Vegas locals and the Nellis Air Force Base community will soon be able to make it a habit with the newest Southern Nevada location.
“We are thrilled to open our seventh location within Southern Nevada. Since the debut of our first Las Vegas location in 2015, we have received an overwhelming response from our fans,” said Xiaoming Hu of 12 Ventures LLC, a franchisee of The Habit Burger Grill. “We’re excited to soon serve up our award-winning Charburgers and more to the Nellis community, as well as the active duty and retired military members and their families. Expanding to the northeast end of the valley was the natural next step for our brand, and we’re excited to continue the momentum here in Las Vegas.”
The restaurant will feature a total of 82 indoor dining seats, complete with the California-inspired interior décor and spanning 2,800 square feet. In addition, guests looking to quickly harness their hunger at The Habit can do so at the all-new drive-thru window. Approximately 40 new jobs will be created to staff the restaurant.The Habit distinguishes itself in the fast-casual better burger segment with its signature Charburger, menu variety, genuine hospitality and value. Guests can expect the following when visiting a Habit Burger location:
- Burgers are always 100% fresh ground beef, never frozen
- Burgers are chargrilled over an open flame for extra flavor
- Lettuce, tomatoes and onions are cut fresh daily
- Tuna steak sandwiches are made with line caught, sushi-grade ahi tuna
- Fresh chicken breasts are hand-filleted and marinated in-house
- USDA Choice Tri-tip steak is trimmed and marinated in-house
- Salads are fresh, made-to-order
- House-made ranch dressing is prepared fresh daily in the restaurants
- French fries, onion rings, sweet potato fries and tempura green beans are 100% trans-fat free, cooked in soybean oil
- Shakes and malts are hand-crafted and made-to-order
- Every Habit offers a complimentary condiment bar featuring an assortment of peppers, lemons, limes and a range of sauces for guests to spice it up
About The Habit Restaurants, Inc.
The Habit Burger Grill is a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, made-to-order chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade ahi tuna cooked over an open flame. In addition, it features fresh made-to-order salads and an appealing selection of sides, shakes and malts. The Habit was named the “best tasting burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines. The first Habit opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969. The Habit has since grown to over 240 restaurants in 11 states throughout California, Arizona, Utah, New Jersey, Florida, Idaho, Virginia, Nevada, Washington, Maryland and Pennsylvania, as well as four international locations. More information is available at www.habitburger.com