INITIAL LINEUP OF POWERHOUSE TALENT INCLUDES MARIO CARBONE, CHARLIE PALMER, SUSAN FENIGER, SHAWN MCCLAIN, THE BELLA TWINS, IAN CAUBLE & DAVID LYNCH OF SOMMSELECT AND MORE
WHAT: 2019 USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience Las Vegas presented by MGM Resorts International
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. (early VIP access begins at 12 p.m.)
WHERE: Las Vegas Festival Grounds, 311 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101
WHY: USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience is a quintessential gourmet event for locals and tourists alike to sample an eclectic collection of culinary offerings from a variety of MGM Resorts International restaurants. Guests also will have the opportunity to learn from and interact with celebrated chefs, entertainers and industry leaders as they enjoy tastings of premium spirits, fine wines and craft beers. The Las Vegas epicurean event is presented by MGM Resorts International and part of the 2019, 10-city USA TODAY culinary tour produced by R Entertainment.
MGM Resorts International Celebrity Chefs:
- Mario Carbone (Sadelle’s at Bellagio; Carbone at ARIA)
- Charlie Palmer (Aureole at Mandalay Bay; Charlie Palmer Steak at Four Seasons Las Vegas)
- Susan Feniger (Border Grill and BBQ Mexicana at Mandalay Bay)
- Shawn McClain (Sage and FIVE50 Pizza Bar at ARIA; Libertine Social at Mandalay Bay)
- Roy Ellamar (Harvest by Roy Ellamar at Bellagio)
- Alan Mardonovich (Le Cirque at Bellagio)
Special Guests Including:
- SommSelect Master Sommelier Ian Cauble & Sommelier and Editorial Director David Lynch
- Cauble is among 274 master sommeliers in the world. Featured player in Netflix cult-classic “SOMM.” Renowned global hunter of exceptional wines.
- Lynch is a two-time James Beard Foundation award recipient for his work as a sommelier at NYC’s Babbo; and as editor for Wine & Spirits Magazine. He also is the co-author of acclaimed “Vino Italiano.”
- Cauble & Lynch present a seminar in The Cellar; and Q&A with VIP ticketholders.
- The Bella Twins – Brie and Nikki Bella: founders, Belle Radici Wines
- The Bella Twins present a wine Seminar in The Cellar.
- Brie Bella & Nikki Bella, stars of Total Bellas on E! Network. Co-founders, Belle Radici Wines, Napa, CA. Former WWE champions and entrepreneurs.
TICKETS: Purchase tickets at the Wine & Food Experience event page. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Ticket options include:
- Grand Tasting ($65 presale; $85 at the door): 1 p.m. entry, unlimited samplings of chef creations from the best local restaurants, fine wines and craft beer tastings, access to chef demonstrations on The Culinary Stage, access to classes and seminars in The Cellar.
- VIP Grand Tasting ($120 presale; $140 at the door): Early admission into the Festival Grounds at noon, access to a VIP lounge which includes tastings of premium wines and hors-d’oeuvres, VIP Restrooms and all benefits included in the Grand Tasting.
- Martha Stewart Brand Feature. Display and wine sampling by Martha Stewart Wine Co. Guests will enjoy wine tasting from Martha’s exclusively curated collection.
- Grand Tasting. More than 30 restaurants will feature the culinary flavors of Las Vegas. The epic Las Vegas dining scene will be on full display as top chefs, restaurateurs and gourmet leaders greet guests and savor wine, craft beer, spirits and gourmet bites.
- The Culinary Stage & The Cellar. The Grand Tasting will include a schedule of demonstrations on The Culinary Stage; and a wine and spirits seminars in The Cellar – open to all ticketholders on a first-come, first-served basis.
SPONSORSHIPS& PARTICIPATION: USA TODAY NETWORK reaches more than 125 million unique monthly users through award-winning content and unique experiences. USA TODAY’s Wine & Food Experience tour is supported by an eight-month marketing campaign.
- For sponsorship opportunities, contact: Todd Wienke firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike O’Donnell, email@example.com.
- For restaurant participation, contact: Lauren Wissmann, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hashtags: #LVWFE, #WFE
- WFE Facebook & Instagram: @usatodaywinefood; Twitter: @usatwfe
- MGM Resorts Facebook: @MGMResorts; Instagram & Twitter: @MGMResortsIntl
About USA TODAY NETWORK. USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett Co, Inc. (NYSE: GCI), is the largest local-to-national media organization in the country, powered by our award-winning newsrooms and marketing solutions business. With deep roots in local communities spanning the U.S. with more than 100 brands, plus USA TODAY, we engage more than 125 million people every month through a diverse portfolio of multi-platform content offerings and experiences. For more information, visit Gannett.com/
About Martha Stewart. Martha Stewart is an Emmy Award-winning television show host, entrepreneur, bestselling author of 92 books, and America’s most trusted lifestyle expert and teacher reaching 100 million consumers monthly across media and merchandising platforms. Her myriad products for everyday living – from cooking to crafting to healthy living, even pet care — are found in more than 70 million households with a growing retail presence in thousands of locations. In 2015, Martha merged her company with Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQBG), and today serves as Chief Creative Officer and a Member of the Board. Sequential, a global brand management company with a portfolio of renowned consumer names, generates more than $4 billion annually in global retail sales. Visit MarthaStewart.com/ and
About MGM Resorts International. MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 30 unique hotel and destination gaming offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. Expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world, the company recently acquired the operations of Empire City Casino in New York and Hard Rock Rocksino in Ohio, which was rebranded as MGM Northfield Park. In 2018, MGM Resorts opened MGM Springfield in Massachusetts, MGM COTAI in Macau, and the first Bellagio-branded hotel in Shanghai. The 83,000 global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE® Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies®. For more information visit us at www.mgmresorts.com.
About R Entertainment. R Entertainment is an experiential marketing and business development company, producing 200 dates a year, such as the USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience, The Taco Festival with Comcast Spectacor, Children’s Festivals with public television, Kentucky Derby Fillies & Lilies Party, Super Bowl events, PGA Waste Management Phoenix Open, Arizona Diamondbacks Evening on the Diamond, The Good Life Festivals by Shea Homes, and others. R Entertainment also books concert entertainment nationwide. Visit R-Entertainment.com.