World Tea Expo Publishes New White Paper, ‘The Next Wave in Tea: Trends, Issues & Opportunities’
NEW YORK, April 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — World Tea Expo released a new white paper for the tea community, as well as vertical markets that benefit from tea sales. The white paper is titled “The Next Wave in Tea: Trends, Issues & Opportunities.” The complimentary report offers valuable insights and advice from some of the top experts and leaders in specialty tea. To download the free white paper, visit https://www.worldteaexpo.com/en/attendee-resources/whitepaper.html.
World Tea Expo 2019 will take place June 10-13 in Las Vegas, Nev., at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The event will gather more than 3,000 international professionals from various industries, including grocers and retailers, coffee and tea houses, restaurants and foodservice, hotels, spas, natural product businesses, private label, beverage developers, manufacturers, distributors and more. Attendees will gain insights about tea and new ways their business can profit from it, in addition to discovering the latest trends and products.
“The 2019 World Tea Expo white paper is a valuable report on the state of tea, where tea is headed, and the key opportunities for success in the marketplace,” said Samantha Hammer, the World Tea Expo event director and World Tea brand leader. “The white paper also looks at some key industry issues, such as transparency, authentication and fairness in tea. Overall, this compilation of essays from leaders in the tea community is a must-read before attending World Tea Expo 2019 in Las Vegas this June.”
Topics and experts in the World Tea Expo white paper include:
- “The Next Wave in Tea: Are You Ready to Begin?” by Dean Jablon, Lifetime Tea
- “Tea 3.0 Is Here: Innovation in the Tea Market” by Joe Gagnon, Performance Tea
- “Encouraging the New Tea Wave with a Change in Attitude” by Andrés Jurado, Escuela Mexicana de Té and Tian Té
- “Trends & Opportunities in the Next Wave of Tea” by Sharyn Johnston, Australian Tea Masters
- “Promoting a Truthful Tea Education to All Stakeholders” by Cecilia Corral, Escuela Mexicana de Té
- “A Nutritionist’s Observations & Musings on the Future of Tea” by Michelle Pierce Hamilton, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- “Transparency: An Opportunity for Growth” by Tony Gebely, American Specialty Tea Alliance
- “There’s Still Plenty of Room to Grow for Tea” by Tim Smith, The Tea Smith
- “Consider What Tea Can Be” by Don Ho, Harmony Tea Bar
- “Authentication Testing for Tea” by Jane Pettigrew, author of World of Tea
- “Fairness in Tea” by Nigel Melican, Teacraft
- “Maximizing the Natural Benefits of Tea” by Matthew Barry, Euromonitor International
- “Tea as a Herald of Healthy Living” by Suzette Hammond, Being Tea
- “Private Label Tea Is Tapping into Consumer Desires” by Jason Walker, Firsd Tea North America
- “A Very Promising Proposition for the Tea Trade” by John Snell, NMTeaB
- “Tea Is Playing a Starring Role in Creative Ways” by Katherine Kern, Churchill’s Fine Teas
- “Embrace Data & Predictive Analytics for Tea Market Success” by Patricia Peiffer, Quesited
- “Kombucha: The Trend That Just Won’t End” by Hannah Crum and Alex LaGory, KombuchaKamp.com
- “Get Social, Create an Experience and Be Authentic with Tea” by Tania Stacey, Cuppa Cha TEA Channel
- “Oolong in the New Tea Wave” by Thomas Shu, JT & Tea Inc, and Jerry Liu, Mount Saint Mary’s University and Cal State Northridge
- “A Look at Indian Fine Teas” by Shalini Agarwal, Glenburn Tea Direct
- “Going Hybrid: The Future of Growing Tea in Assam” by Avantika Jalan, Chota Tingrai Tea Estate
- “Nepalese Tea: Discover the Hidden Gem of the Himalayas” by Jeni Dodd, Jeni Dodd Tea
To register for World Tea Expo, visit https://www.worldteaexpo.com. Follow World Tea Expo on Twitter: @worldteamedia (#WorldTeaExpo or #WTE19).
World Tea Expo 2019 sponsors include: Brew Dr. Kombucha, International Tea Importers, ITO EN, QTrade Teas & Herbs, Dethlefsen & Balk, DMH Ingredients, East Indies Coffee and Tea, Rooibos Ltd., Flavor Waves, Harney & Sons, Martin Bauer Group, Rishi, SerendipiTea, t-sac, and The Tea Spot.
About Informa Exhibitions
Informa Exhibitions, the global exhibitions division of Informa PLC, enables communities across the globe to engage, experience and do business by providing them with powerful platforms to connect across key regions and market verticals. Industry insight, coupled with an innovative and customer first approach, provides Informa Exhibitions’ customers and partners with the opportunity to create business advantage and access markets, both digitally and face-to-face, 365 days of the year.
SOURCE World Tea Expo