LAS VEGAS (June 6, 2018) – Osteria Costa, The Mirage’s newest Coastal Italian hotspot, now offers brunch. Available from 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. every Sunday, the menu features quintessential favorites with a Southern-Italian twist, including a mix of sweet and savory breakfast and lunch classics in addition to the restaurant’s most popular dinner items. Brunch-goers are invited to revel in a festive midday feast which includes a selection of fluffy pancakes, hand-made paninis, fresh pastas and bottomless cocktails.
Brunch menu highlights include:
- Organic Eggs ‘Cacio e Pepe’: Available as an omelet or a scramble – the egg dish combines Caciocavallo sauce, pecorino romano, black pepper and is finished with pink peppercorn.
- Baba Al Rhum Toast: Coated in a rum-based syrup, the regionally inspired French toast is topped with caramelized bananas and Nutella.
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes: Two fluffy pancakes made with ricotta and lemon for a rich, creamy texture complete with blueberry conserva, whipped cream, powered sugar and fresh lemon zest.
- Avocado ‘Bruschetta’ Toast: Grilled sourdough bread smothered with avocado spread, calabrian chili oil, white-balsamic-pickled onions and a poached egg.
- Linguine Carbonara: House-made linguine tossed in authentic carbonara sauce with pecorino romano, Parmigiano Reggiano, pancetta, organic eggs and roasted onions.
- Bottomless Cocktails: Guests may enjoy refreshing selections of house-made sangria, mimosas, bloody mary’s or bellinis.
Osteria Costa is located at The Mirage on the casino level, adjacent to Pantry and Cravings Buffet. For reservations, call The Mirage Concierge at (702) 791-7111 or visit Open Table. Hours of Operation are as follows:
- Brunch: Sunday, 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dinner: Daily, 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Ideally located, The Mirage Hotel & Casino is the place to stay and play. From the iconic Volcano to the lush tropical pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other. The resort features contemporary accommodations; dynamic entertainment including The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil, Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment, Boyz II Men and the Aces of Comedy series; tantalizing restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio; a luxurious spa and salon; and Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. The Mirage is owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mirage.com, call toll free at (800) 374-9000 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.